Ivy (Ishvira)- Yoga Teacher, Yoga Therapist, Reiki Practitioner, Holistic Health Coach & Ayurveda Wellness Counselor, Thai Yoga Bodywork Practitioner, Pilates/Barre Instructor, Spin Instructor and Breast Cancer Survivor!
- Currently finishing 2 1/2 years of Yoga Therapy Diploma studies through the Prana Yoga School with Dani McGuire in Indiana.
- 300YT Sattva Yoga Vinyasa Certification through Prana Yoga School
- Certified Holistic Health Coach from the Institute for Intergrated Nutrition through the State University of New York Purchase College - School of Liberal Arts
- Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner from the American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- Certified Y4C Yoga for Cancer
- Certified Yoga for Breast Cancer & Beyond
-Currently writing a book on my Breast Cancer experience
- Registered/Certified Yoga Alliance 500RYT Yoga Teacher since 2002 - Teaching since 1994
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor - Teaching since 1982 * Formats include; Cardio-boxing, Step, Interval, Circuit, Bootcamp, TRX, Core Training and Spin
- Certified Spinning Instructor
- Pilates Mat and Core Trained - Teaching since 1999
- Barre Instructor - Trained by Balanced Body
- Certified Thai Yoga bodywork Practitioner with Zenergy Massage & Bodywork of Green Bay, WI and Thai Bodywork of Chicago, IL
- Certified Reiki 1, 2 and Master Practitioner
- American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid Certification
- Certified Personal Fitness Chef from the Spencer Institute
- Other Trainings: Energy Work, Meditation & Breath Work, Stress Management, Clinical Acupressure, Youth Yoga & Fitness, Sports Nutrition
- Free Lance Writer: Co-Author of "The Fitness Manual" for the Fox Valley Park District in IL, Fort Health Source, Whitewater Press, and misc fitness establishments in IL
- Community Charity Involvement: Relay for Life, W3-Whitewater, PADA, and others
- Pink Warrior Program: A program developed by Ivy to help Breast Cancer Survivors through their journey.....Together We Are Stronger!
Exercise can be fun and safe when taught correctly. Ask questions........And make sure you find a qualified caring instructor!
Remember - it is not about what your body can or can not do...it is about finding the balance between challenge & comfort.